STEP ONE. Changing supply vessel.
Press the ‘E’ stop on the console. Locate the empty supply vessel and turn the air supply ball valve off at the pump in question.
- Have the new supply vessel (Barrel/IBC) at hand.
- Remove the caps from the new supply vessel.
- Remove the ‘return tube from the empty supply vessel and place it in the new supply vessel.
- Remove the suction tube from the empty supply vessel and place it in the new supply vessel.
- Remove the empty supply vessel.
- Push the new supply vessel in place.
If your system has cam locks and ball valves please close the valve before removing tubes/hoses.
NOTE: When removing the return and suction tubes from the empty supply vessel be aware that there will be product residue in/on the tube, so be careful not to spill any product on you or the floor.
STEP TWO. Enter data
- Enter RFID key.
- Press ‘Materials’ (right of screen)
- Press ‘Vessel Contents’ (Bottom of screen).
- Using arrow keys (bottom right) high light the vessel/material you wish to replenish.
- Press ‘Refill’ (right of screen).
- Press the tab on the right of the ‘New vessel content weight’ box (box will now be red).
- Using the numeric keys (bottom of screen) enter the barrel/IBC net weight.
- Press ‘Save’
There is no real need to enter a batch number, because without a management system you won’t be able to trace the product.
Once you have pressed ‘save’ the ‘Supply vessel contents’ screen will appear.
At this point pull the ‘E’ stop out and re-energise the console by pressing the green power button (top left of the console screen).
- Whilst still on the ‘Supply Vessel Contents’ screen press ‘Recirc’
- Go to the pump station and turn the air supply on to the pump.
- Pump will come on and recirculate the new supply vessel contents for 2 minutes.
This will mix the product and help its fluidity, as the product has been standing for a time without any movement.
If you are part way the through a dispense you will need to press continue once you have returned to the dispense screen.